Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Friday, March 23, 2007

St. Patrick's Day at Sandra and Paul's

We had a great time "jamming" with Bob Martin, Jesse, Brian and Sandra....Wes even got them singing a few Irish songs....It was great to get out for a while and celebrate with such talented musical folks....Sandra had the corned beef/cabbage/ham and all the trimmings...Bonnie made Irish desserts with whipped cream flavored with Irish Whiskey....delicious!!!
Here I am with Wes, Paula and Linda....
Sandra is so gracious to share her guitar and singing skills with all of us....I definately need help with the singing....remember at Center School...."Jean you can be the curtain puller".....I guess I better keep my day job as a bus driver for the children in Chelmsford....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home