Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ena's 90th Birthday Celebration - page 4


Kevin gave his Mom a "noisy" James Brown figurine....she had given it to Kevin years ago and he said "I'm giving it back to you Mom"...





Ena was like a "second Mom" to me when I was growing up in Westford...What an honor to attend her 90th birthday party. What a great idea to have it at Foxwoods....I think Gerry Hopkins (Kevin's better half) planned most of this.






My Mom "Casey" was like Linda's "second Mom" when she was growing up so we wanted to get a photograph of both of us with Ena and Mom....Ena was so happy to see Mom....









Ena's grandaughter Jenny presented her with this creative and funny show with many photographs of Ena....what fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home