Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays from the Sougnez Family, Inc.

Here is the "Holiday" card Theresa helped me create for this year's holidays.....I use the phrase "Happy Holidays" since I'm never sure when my friends and family will receive this card....I did manage to send out some of my "Holiday" cards....but I'm sending out more today....Enjoy this one for now. It was quite a "task" to accomplish. We took the photograph at Mom/Dad's on Thanksgiving and we had to "morph" Abby's face in since she was looking left and right for most of the photographs...she's always wanting to see what everyone else is doing. Clinton was "removed" and we took out some of the background. Thanks to Professor Theresa C. Sires....for all her efforts with Adobe Elements to help with this project!!!! Anyway...enjoy and "Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine Day, Happy Martin Luther King Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day...like I said "whatever holiday this falls on when you receive your card from us".....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home