Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lunch with Ena Hopkins and her "buddies" in Westford, Mass

Hi all, It's been a while since I checked into my blog page I know...but things have been crazy...we're on a "Noah's Ark" situation right now with all the torential rain pouring down all weekend...we're "tough New Englanders" though....we had a mild winter this year with not too much snow -- so this rain is much needed. Had a delightful lunch with Ena and her friends at Nashoba Valley Technical High School where some of my brothers went to school...they've re-finished all the rooms and the kitchen is "gourmet"....I'm going to put up more photos and stories - a little at a time....hope all is well with everyone....
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home