Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Daily Abby - June 28, 2007 - just having fun!!!

Remember the song by Cindy Lauper....Sue loves it too...."Girls just wanna have fun"....here's Miss Abby....she's so happy in her little exercise seat...or whatever you call it....I'm not "up" on all the latest terms.....she's too funny...I'll have more later today...she's here with us - Great Grammy, Pepe and anyone else who happens to stop by the Sougnez Inn at 16 Thomas Drive.....

Abby is constantly trying to put both fists in her mouth...of course she got a tooth....Her Mom felt it first....you need to buy her some shoes Mom!!!
I just love this one...she looks so much like her Dad....I told Tighe this morning, I think she'll look like her pretty Aunt Beth!!!! Life is great with the grandchildren in it!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home