Hi everyone....just created this blog page -- not too technical....plain and simple -- the way life should be!!!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pro Am Golf Tournament at Nashawtuck in Concord, Mass.

Since school got out 1 week earlier (since we did not have many snow days), I was able to attend the Pro Am at Nashawtuc. I thought, "Tom Watson is playing this year and I'd love to just see him play or practice."....Connie and John Smith helped to get me a pass to go on Wednesday and I couldn't believe my luck...Tom Watson was practicing putting at the same time I happened to walk up to the Club House...I was so psyched to catch him and take a few photographs. It it hadn't started to rain, maybe I could have stayed longer and got an autograph...but I was just felt lucky to catch him when I did. It was great to be able to go...thanks Connie and John....Hope to see you next year...and I hope Tom plays again!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home